“The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms.” — Socrates
What is the definition of success for you and for your life?
This might be the most important question to ask — and answer — as you enter into solopreneurship. Why is defining success so important? Because before you can set goals toward achieving success, you must define what success is.
Success can be:
• The number of people that you positively impact
• The level of happiness you achieve
• The amount of freedom you have
• The level of spiritual enlightenment you reach
• The amount of money that you make
• The level of mastery you achieve in your profession
• The amount of time you get to spend doing what you love
• The legacy you leave to the world and/or to your family
• The level of fame you achieve
• The amount of knowledge you gain
• The level of understanding you reach of yourself
Success can take many other forms. Your definition of success probably has many components.
I wish you well in defining, and achieving, success.