Today I studied the most-clicked-on items in my newsletter for 2015. I compiled a Top 10 and thought you’d like to see it.
*Sigh* a story from Inc.com that had a Taboola-style headline (I hate Taboola) ranked number-one.
But I was happy that four stories I wrote cracked the top 10. Not bad, when you consider my competition: all the best current content for solopreneurs.
It’s also interesting to see what isn’t popular; the people have spoken: “We don’t want health information from you!!!” O.K., O.K, relax and breath deeply.
Here’s the list:
1. The Unusual Strategy That Made This Mom’s Million-Dollar Knitting Business (Inc.)
2. To Create Products and Services That People Want, Focus On Customer Gains (The Solopreneur Life)
3. 3 Great Examples of Productized Consulting Services (Double Your Freelancing)
4. How to Create the Perfect About Page: Prove You’re Not a Gangster (The Solopreneur Life)
5. Stop Calling Yourself a Freelancer (Terri Trespicio)
7. 3 Things You Must Do To Be All-In (The Solopreneur Life)
8. [tie] Why Content Marketing Fails (Slideshare)
8. One App to Rule Them All: 30 Ways to Use Evernote to Improve Your Life (Art of Manliness)
10. The Easy List-Building Tweak That Has Boosted My Newsletter Signup Rate by 345 Percent (The Solopreneur Life)