February 28, 2011: Dare to Make Your Brand Big
Marketing and branding of our solopreneur businesses can be daunting. We can hire outside help, but there’s still no guarantee we will get the kind of marketing that works for our businesses. Doing the marketing and branding ourselves is an option, but how do we know if we’re doing it correctly?
In this program Pamela Wilson, owner of Big Brand System (BigBrandSystem.com), will help us get on track with our marketing and branding. In this show we will learn:
1) Why we would want to to our own marketing and branding.
2) The advantages and disadvantages of doing it ourselves.
3) How we can do marketing, even if we don’t think of ourselves as being creative.
4) How to perform marketing functions without having it consume all of our time.
5) Steps we can take right now to improve our marketing materials.
Pamela is an award-winning graphic designer and marketing consultant. She believes that although your company may be small, your brand can be BIG, and her blog and products show people how to accomplish that.
Dare to Make Your Brand Big (42:11)