The Solopreneur Life on Blog Talk Radio is a program done from November 2010 to February 2012. The shows were roughly 30 to 45 minutes long with an expert guest.
Topics included: branding, copywriting, finance, mobile marketing, time management, websites, why content goes viral, and lot more.
I recently went back and selected the best of The Solopreneur Life on Blog Talk Radio.
You’ll enjoy the guests and you’ll value the advice they share — these are some of the most knowledgeable people I know on solopreneurs and solopreneurship.
Click on the links below for show descriptions and the recordings themselves.
• Be YOU-nique and Own Who You Are, with guest Danielle M. Miller
• Dare to Make Your Brand Big, with guest Pamela Wilson
• Getting Over Overwhelm: The Wonder Woman Syndrome, with guest Dr. Monique Wells
• How to Grow When Cash Flow Is Low, with guest Nicole Fende
• How to Make Free Time Appear Out of Thin Air, with guest Dr. Shannon Reece
• How To Unleash Your Productivity and Get More Done, with guest Claudine Motto
• In Business for Yourself, Not By Yourself; How to Make Solopreneurship Easier, with guest Erik Vonk
• How to Work With a Web Designer, with guest Naomi Niles
• Is Your Website Driving Away Business? with guest Dana DiTomaso
• Lessons Learned From a Business Plan (a Business Plan?!) That Went Mini-Viral, with guests Tori Deaux and LaVonne Ellis
• Mobile Marketing For Solopreneurs, with guest Shea Glenny
• Sales Copy Made Simple, with guest Amy Harrison
• Self-Sabotage and the Solopreneur, with guest Jac McNeil